Tech Matic inc
Title: Service Now consultant
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Interview Process: Face to face is must
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
EXCELLENT communication skills
• ServiceNow and ITIL experience are a MUST have
• Ability to work on-call and after hours
• Solid technical background and general understanding of a multi-tenant hosted services
• Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop
• Strong proficiency in general troubleshooting.
• Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
• Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Good attention to detail, testing, and documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
• Manage tickets related to the service provider. This would include communications with
• partner agencies as well as the service provider.
• Create and manage change requests in ServiceNow related to the service provider. This
• includes any follow-up and ensuring that changes have been implemented completely and
• Take and handle phone calls after hours. Perform basic troubleshooting related to tickets
• called in.
• Manage and provide reporting and metrics on the service provider.
• Act as the primary point of contact for the service provider liaison.
• Manage and follow up on project and request related work for the service provider.
• Manage and update run books as it relates to items with the service provider.
• Provide after-hours support and act as the primary contact point off hours.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor`s degree from four-year College or university with courses in computer science or
• equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5 years of IT related experience and strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server
• Platforms in large data center environment.
• MCSE and/or other Microsoft certifications are preferred.
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org