EDI Matrix LLC
Java developer using JDK, RAD and JSF
Please don’t apply if you are not available for face to face interview at Columbus, Ohio
Job Title : Java developer using JDK, RAD and JSF
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Interview: Onsite interview is must
• 6 – 8 years experience as a senior level Java application developer programming on one or more projects that include designing online screens, providing analysis and input on performance efficiencies within the past five years with demonstrated experience in delivery of a product to production.
• A minimum of 7 years as a Java application developer designing, writing and/or maintaining J2EE application code for large complex multi tier on-line applications, with 5 years of that time as a senior level Java application developer.
• A minimum of 3 years programming experience using Rational Application Developer (RAD) version 8.0 or higher, Websphere Application Development Studio ( ) version 7.0 or higher.
• A minimum of 5 years as a senior level Java developer using JDK version 1.4 or higher.
• A minimum of 5 years programming experience using IBM’s Websphere 7.0 or higher.
• A minimum of 5 years programming experience using Oracle relational databases version 10G or higher.
• A minimum of 7 years programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing HTML, XML, and Java Script.
• A minimum of 6 years programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing Java Server Faces (JFS) and Java Persistence API (JPA).
• A minimum of 6 years programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) 3.0 and SEAM 2.0 or higher
• A minimum 4 years proven experience in the creation of application development documentation, implementation and support.
• A minimum of 5 years experience with J2EE application implementation and support.
• A minimum of 5 years experience performing structured unit, integration and/or system testing with proven ability to create test scenarios, analyze output/log files and documentation.
• A minimum of 5 years experience conducting or assisting with JAD sessions for the purpose of gathering requirements to create high-level and/or detailed design documentation for Java on-line applications.
1 – 2 years
. Apache MyFaces 1.2
Facelets 1.1.15 (packaged with SEAM 2.2.2)
• Experience developing Cognos reports
• Experience creating and/or maintaining Web Services.
• Experience training/ mentoring development and/or user staff.
• Experience using Windows 7 and/or IE9 browser
• Experience using Clarity for project time reporting
The duties performed will be coding medium to complex application requirements which could be modifications, new functionality and/or break fixes, perform intergration testing of program changes, perform code reviews for program changes made by other application developers on the team,
provide input into best practices, make recommendations for performance tuning and program effeciencies, analyze and design application enhancements, attend requirements meetings to assist business analysts in requirements collection and provide input into the feasibility of application design based on the documented business requirements, provide input into and/or complete detail application design documentation based on business requirements, provide time estimates for application code modifications for your own assignments,
coordinate work efforts among project assignments with other software developers on the project team, provide verbal and written status to the team lead, work with the system and/or solution architects, and database analysts concerning application design, tool usage, or new functionality, collaborate with business users, project managers, technical architects, team lead, and unit manager on the project, provide support for system testing and user testing, assist in daily issue resolution for the project, utilize relational database management technologies as decribed in the skill set required
Coordinate system design, data modeling and application development efforts, perform testing, debugging, refining and evaluating of computer software test results to produce the required output, create reports and screen designs and complete coding for those designs. Supplemental staff may be required to perform other duties as assigned by the team lead.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com